Tonight Little Ocho is having a sleepover with her friend/twin Selah. It's a tradition at my house that every sleepover includes a music video choreographed and performed by the girls. Tonight while putting it together they asked if I would post it on my blog.
Well, if they insist. : )
And now for a little peak into their individual personalities (and the Ocho's blonde tendencies) I present this "Behind The Music" segment.
**While Selah seems destined for the spotlight and doesn't mind the attention, the Ocho was a little resistant to the idea of posting this here. So as a compromise, I'll only leave it up until tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Well. There are no words. I just had a very quick glimpse into what my future is going to hold. NO MORE DANCE LESSONS! :) Just kidding! They did great! Tell them we all LOVED it! They are now officially BLOG stars!
Awesome. We'll be looking for their tour, coming soon to a town near me.
We are having double spend the night company tomorrow. My sanity will be in question by 9pm tomorrow night!
First you put that scandalous true hollywood story on your blog and now this wicked dancing...what is this blog coming to?
Post a Comment