Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Lord Hath Provided Again

I hate to say I told you so but......I told you so.

If you will recall, I posted about a month ago that our family was heading for some big changes. Handiman decided to quit his job during a national recession, which didn't altogether seem like a good idea to anybody but us. But that's because we both just knew that God had some big plans. I told you He was going to show off. And boy did He ever.

Tomorrow, Dave starts his new job. He's been hired by an amazing company to do a job that seems like it was built with his resume in mind. He's so excited about the opportunity that it almost doesn't seem fair that there are added blessings. Like the fact that he gets full benefits (which our family hasn't had in 4 years)and a company car (convienient since his truck is on it's last leg). Add all that to the fact that the company just happens to specialize in heating & air systems and our upstairs unit quit working last summer. Can anybody say company discount? Oh my God is an awesome God indeed.

We're not totally out of the woods yet. We still desperately need to sell our house and Dave still has one lot in his inventory that we need to sell. We also still don't know what's going to happen with my job. But all in all, The Wood Life is looking up again.

Thanks for all your prayers. Keep 'em coming!




post signature

4 comments:

Nicole @ Four Real said...

SO GREAT! CONGRATS!

Gena said...

That's great news! Dave not only got a job but got one he's excited about! Isn't that just God for you?!!!

happymcfamily said...

Great news! Praise God!

Tammy said...

Praise the Lord.... and I will continue to pray the Lord provides with your other needs!