This week the A/C in my car went out, we had 3 house showings in 2 days with no feedback, I got a Huggies coupon book in the mail congratulating me that my baby is now 18 months old and the dog got sick.....again. The good thing is I've had worse weeks and lived to tell about them.
In fact, the week held some pretty great moments too. Lydia lost her other front tooth and her smile now is sweeter than it's ever been. I had lunch with my husband at the park one afternoon while they were showing our house. We ate Taco Bell under the pavilion and took the dog for a walk. It was nice to spend that time together even if he did walk a few feet ahead of us so no one would think the dog belonged to him. And after a week of tears and frustration it was nice to sit down and laugh for a solid 45 minutes at "The Office" last night. That show is my favorite guilty pleasure. All in all, I guess I should consider it a joy when I encounter various trials. I'll work on that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment