Friday, August 17, 2007

What Time Is It?

This morning Lydia woke up in her High School Musical pajamas and danced around to her High School Musical soundtrack. She put on her High School Musical t-shirt and her High School Musical button. She strapped on her High School Musical backpack which contained her High School Musical folder and her High School Musical lunch box. She applied her High School Musical lip gloss and climbed into the car only to listen to her High School Musical soundtrack....again.

Yes my friends, Wildcat Weekend is finally here!!!!! We have been counting down to August 17th since the beginning of April. We've learned the songs, studied the dance moves and planned more than one viewing party. Tonight Lydia will gather with her best buds for Abigail's sleepover birthday party where they will watch together. Then tomorrow afternoon she and I will watch together. Then tomorrow night we'll be tuning in for the sing-a-long version. I'm sure we will also have to tune into ever subsequent viewing that airs between now and December when the DVD will be released and the madness will start all over again. Thank goodness I'm actually sort of obsessed with it too.

If you know me you know I L-O-V-E musicals and I'm so excited that Disney created such a wonderful film that has introduced them to my daughter's generation. I'm also thankful that they made a movie that families can enjoy together. It just goes to show that Hollywood can make a bazillion dollars without four-letter words and naked women.

If you don't know what all the excitement is about you better getcha head in the game and tune in tonight.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

One hour and 30 minutes and counting.....we got our head in the game here in Tuscaloosa!! We KNOW what time it is....and the TiVo is set!