Friday, November 13, 2009

Jesus Loves Me

In case you were wondering what I've been up to this week, I'll tell you. I've been working. And taking care of my family. And watching a little TV. But mostly I've been enjoying the presence of Jesus. Because He's been popping up in the most unexpected places.

Of course I found Him in the rainbow last Sunday but as wondrous as that was, it just seemed like somewhere He'd show up. But you and I both know that more often than not He's in the places we never think to look for Him. That's mostly where I found Him this week.

Monday morning He showed up in the car line. He drove right up in Tabby's car and presented me with a beautiful gift bag full of candy and a sweet card. Tabby wrote the note but I knew it was really from Him.

Later in the week He showed up in Mrs. Eller's hands. She was Lydia's 2nd grade teacher. She gave her the softest, sweetest teddy bear because she knew this was a sad week for her. She said the teddy bear was from her, but I knew it was from Him.

He also put a few cards in my inbox at school. He signed names like Cindy, Robin & Sherri.

Then he showed up at our faculty meeting and prayed over our family crying the sweetest tears from Mary Beth's eyes that you've ever seen.

When I came home each day I would find cards He'd sent and emails He'd written. They were all signed with names like Shelly, Richelle, Larry & Kate, Trisha, Nicole, Melissa, Gena, Julie and of course the sweetest remembrance was signed Sonja. Every year He sends that one. : )

Would you believe He even writes comments on Facebook? Lots and lots of them. He also wrote some very sweet comments right here on this blog.

To all of you who reached out to us and prayed for us again this year, please know that we love and appreciate you more than words can express. We've had a good week. But that's only because the hands and feet of Jesus were hard at work on our behalf.

post signature

1 comment:

Tabby said...

Must comment since you have been so kind to do so on my new little blog :-). So glad HE was walking you thru it and letting you know he loves you..however that might have been.