Saturday, November 21, 2009

A long way to go and a short time to get there

Wow. Did I just quote Jerry Reed? There's no excuse for that.

The point of this post is to say to my mother and the other 3 people who are checking here daily to see what's up that, yes I do indeed have lots of fun (The Father/Daughter Dance), interesting (The Masquerade Ball) and exciting (The bathroom's been tiled! I repeat, the bathroom's been tiled!) things to post about, but time is not my friend.

So, all of those things will have to wait for a day when I have an hour or two to put my thoughts together.

I'd post them now but I'm headed out to a movie. I've talked Handiman into taking me to see "The Blind Side". He's understandably resistant since it stars the Queen of the Chick Flicks and he already paid his dues by taking me to "The Proposal" this year. Also, odds are I'm going to cry. But technically, it's sorta about football. And Phil Fulmer makes a cameo. So I argue it will be almost exactly like sitting at home watching ESPN.

I promise to have all my stories up to date in the next few days. Until then, watch ol' Bandit run.

post signature

No comments: