Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Less is more? That's for sissies.

Handiman decided back in the fall that he wanted to add a nice little berm at the corner of our front yard come springtime. A few weeks ago he said he ordered some dirt to be delivered to our house. I remember wondering at the time why he didn't just drive to the dirt place and load it into his pickup truck.

This morning when the dirt was delivered I got my answer.

Because the delivery truck was a dump truck.

And the load of dirt for our "nice little berm" looks like this:


I'm a little nervous now about the "little trees" he's going to plant in it.

post signature

3 comments:

Nicole @ Four Real said...

OMG! Thats all I have to say!

Big Nanny said...

I have to say that I'm not familiar with the word berm. I guess it's another word for a pile of dirt:)

Ashley said...

We have a berm covering a very large rock in our back yard. It was supposed to be my butterfly garden... it grows lots of weeds!