Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ten

I'm not sure when it happened but we went

from Elmo to Nick Jonas

from onesies to undershirts

from bald to beautiful blonde

from silly to witty

from "Goodnight Moon" to "Diary of a Wimpy Kid"

from Tarah Time to Taylor Swift

from tea parties to hotel slumber parties

from This:




To This:


in no time. You've stolen my heart, turned my world upside down and given me unbelievable joy.

Happy Birthday sweet Lydia! You're my favorite decade so far.

post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tarah Time! Totally forgot about her. Rachael adored that Tarah. Looks like Lydia had a great birthday - you are a super mom. I may steal the idea - that headband game looked fun.

Tammy said...

It is SO hard to believe. Seems like yesterday she and Madi were 3ish running around Judson hand in hand.

I hope Ocho had a fabulous 10th birthday.