Monday, July 23, 2007

13 Reasons


There will be 2 posts today. Our room update will come later but this one is dedicated to my husband. Today is our 13th wedding anniversary. It feels like we've shared more life than 13 years can hold, some of it really great and some of it really horrible. The fact remains that we've shared it. God knew exactly the kind of husband I needed and had him almost completely ready by the time we met. (There were a few things left to do, of course. I'm still working on them.)

In honor of our life together I compiled a list. It's not all-inclusive since I limited myself on the number but I think you'll get a pretty good idea of why I love him.

Here are 13 reasons I know my husband loves me:

1. He always calls me sweetie.
2. He builds stuff for me.
3. He never just builds something. If he’s going to do it, it’s going to be awesome.
4. After a bad epidural experience, he held a bedpan while I threw up in it.
5. He never complains when I spend time with my girlfriends.
6. He bought us a Chiweenie.
7. He returned the rollerblades. (Private joke…sorry)
8. He always tries to be the best daddy on the planet. He almost always succeeds.
9. He’s taken me to Los Angeles, Disneyworld & Helen, GA. 2 out of 3 trips were amazing.
10. He let me throw myself a birthday party which included a limo, a luxury hotel and a very expensive dinner for me and 7 of my best friends. He was not invited.
11. He encourages me like no one else ever has.
12. He makes me laugh every day. It’s not always intentional but he eventually sees the humor in it.
13. He promised to never leave me and he always keeps his promises.

2 comments:

Nicole @ Four Real said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!! We
love you guys!

Ashley said...

Hope you all have a date that does not involve painting!
Happy Anniversary!