Sorry I didn't get the update done yesterday. We worked pretty much non-stop from around 7:30 am until 9:00 pm and then collapsed in front of the TV to watch some random edition of Dateline NBC. Not the most romantic anniversary but that's OK.
Dave finally finished painting the bed which I thought would bring us to painting the room. I would be mistaken. He informed me he had bigger plans. He wants to hang crown molding and build a valance. Of course he does. Why am I even surprised? (See #3 in list below).
I spent the majority of the day cleaning out Lydia's massive stockpile of plastic jewelry, dress up clothes, artwork, church craft projects, Happy Meal toys and oddly shaped cut-outs of construction paper.
There were no injuries to report. Dave has never hurt himself painting and that record still holds.
One highlight of our day was listening to the radio. We spent an entire day singing along to music that has never been played on the Disney Channel. Sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment