Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My hope is built on nothing less....

3 comments:

Nellie Campbell said...

T, Oh my goodness!!! Gena sent me your blog address and I have been sitting her for the last 30 minutes reading them and have laughed and cried and realize how much I miss you and David!! And, of course, we'll say we should get together and never do it, but I think of you two often, especially around this time of the year. I canNOT believe Lydia is 7, now!! Girl, you have a real gift at writing. This truly was sheer entertainment and really and truly made me miss you!!! I don't know if I'll be able to make it on the 8th, but I would love to if I can. We'll see.. If I see you.. I see you. If I don't, please know I'm there in spirit and I'm praying for you all... I always think of Dave on his birthday but last year "happy Birthday" didn't seem appropriate so I said nothing. But I love you two very much and you will always, always, ALWAYS hold a very special place in my heart! Love you! Nellie Campbell

Nellie Campbell said...

T, Oh my goodness!!! Gena sent me your blog address and I have been sitting her for the last 30 minutes reading them and have laughed and cried and realize how much I miss you and David!! And, of course, we'll say we should get together and never do it, but I think of you two often, especially around this time of the year. I canNOT believe Lydia is 7, now!! Girl, you have a real gift at writing. This truly was sheer entertainment and really and truly made me miss you all!!! I don't know if I'll be able to make it on the 8th, but I would love to if I can. We'll see.. If I see you.. I see you. If I don't, please know I'm there in spirit and I'm praying for you all... I always think of Dave on his birthday but last year "happy Birthday" didn't seem appropriate so I said nothing. But I love you two very much and you will always, always, ALWAYS hold a very special place in my heart! Love you! Nellie Campbell

Nellie Campbell said...

Well, now I look like an idiot posting the same thing twice... not sure how that happened, but oh well... enjoy! ha!