I enjoyed that Creed still doesn't know anybody's name and I adored Michael & Holly's interpretation of a Newton-John classic. I loved the immunity portion of the meeting and had to agree with Kelly about the smoker's break. I laughed out loud at Jim torturing poor Dwight with his review of Battlestar Gallactica and Meredith having absolutely no concept of ethics whatsoever.
Having said that, there was just something missing. Namely Pam. We went the entire episode without seeing her at all. There was also no Jan and very little Phyllis, Kelly, Kevin and Andy. And Dwight didn't have much to say either.
Still, I can't be too hard on them. A bland Office episode is still better than anything else on TV. And with that, I give you my favorite quotes:
Creed: The tall guy got engaged.
Holly: It’s going to be In-Sayyne!
Holly & Michael: Let’s get ethical…ethical
Michael: Ultimately, my strategy is to sort of merge this into a relationship without her even knowing.
Kevin: Oooh! Check it out….”Hired Guy”. (fistbump)
Kelly: I’ll just take up smoking. I don’t care.
Michael: You need to be Robin Williams and M. Night Shyamalan. You need to be Robin Shyamalan.
Andy: Yeah, I took Intro to Philosophy…..twice. No big deal.
Michael: When I discovered YouTube I didn’t work for 5 days. I did nothing. I viewed “Cookie Monster sings Chocolate Rain” about a thousand times.
Michael: You are a thief of my joy.
Angela: I once reported Oscar to the INS.
Michael: We’re trying to help you, you stupid bag.
Michael: Well, well…Holly-lujah.
Jim: Story’s kinda bland. It’s about this guy named Dumbledore Calrissian who needs to return the ring back to Mordor.
Jim: It’s exhausting being this vigilant. I’ll probably have to go home early.
Michael: How do you tell somebody, that you care about deeply, “I told you so”?
Stanley: Amen, just keep the ribs coming.
And yes, I was curious. And yes, I looked it up and watched it.
Next week the employees throw a baby shower for Jan. I'm sure that won't be awkward. At all.


No comments:
Post a Comment