Thursday, October 2, 2008

I can't believe I'm saying this

The Office isn't on tonight. And.....(brace yourselves)......I'm OK with that.

I will admit that my first thought when reading that they scheduled the vice-presidential debate for Thursday night at 8:00 pm only one week after the most awesome season premiere in Office history was "Are You Kidding Me?" In distinct Kevin voice no less. (you'd have to be a fan to understand)

But after giving it some thought, I realized that perhaps the future leadership of our nation might be more important that a TV show. And after all, Joe Biden is from Scranton. But then again, that kinda makes me wanna throw up.

So, tonight I'll be watching. And I'll be wearing this:


Do you love it? Me and 5 of my Peeps purchased them online last week. You can expect a group picture here in the very near future. Because we are all about Palin Power.

I'm sure it's going to get ugly tonight so I thought I'd leave you with a little sweetness to counter-balance. I suppose I'll just have to live off of this moment for another week.



post signature

2 comments:

Nicole @ Four Real said...

I heart that clip! (I am squeeling!)

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

Ok girl...I just LOVE that tshirt. I am going to have to copy it for a sidebar pic on my blog.

I had to stop by and let you know that I sent in my book proposal last week. It is out of my hands. I am feeling such relief.

Since you were there with me, sleeping by my side (when I wasn't keeping you awake) in North Carolina this summer...I just had to let you know.

Love your Yankee friend...