Monday, June 15, 2009

Predicting the Future

I'm writing this post on Saturday morning. In a few hours I'll be leaving for the beach with my parents the The Ocho. Although I can't be sure of how the week will go, I do have enough insight to predict the following will most assuredly transpire:

We will get lost.

My mom will spend a grand total of 1 hour a day on the actual beach.

The Ocho will demand a snack every 20 minutes while on the beach.

My parents will spend 15 minutes in the kitchen every morning sorting out their daily pill intake.

My mom will make me choose the restaurant when we decide to go out. When I suggest Mexican she'll say no. When I suggest pizza she'll say no. I'll make those suggestions just to annoy her and then we'll end up at Cracker Barrel like we always do.

We'll spend hours watching Fox News, the stock market status and black & white westerns because my step-dad is always in charge of the remote.

The Ocho will eat popcorn shrimp for every meal except breakfast.

I'll will sit on the beach reading a book or listening to my new iPod shuffle and pretend I can't hear The Ocho asking me to get in the water.

Sunburn.

Handiman will remodel at least one room of our house.


Tune in at the end of the week to find out if my predictions came true. Until then, have a great week!





post signature

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I can hardly wait!!

HunaBob said...

If you aren't having popcorn shrimp for breakfast, you aren't trying hard enough.