Why don't I cut it, you ask? Ummmm. Yeah. That's not what I do.
So, on Saturday morning Handiman had intended to plow the field. But, again, the rain. So he was looking around for something to do. I said in my typical joking fashion "Why don't you remodel the bathroom so I don't have to clean it." Ha Ha Ha.
Approximately 15 minutes later, this is what it looked like:

But wait! The pictures don't capture it all! There is that lovely drywall dust haze settling in, not only in the bathroom but the adjoining master bedroom. And there's the burning smell from his saw permeating everything in it's wake. Nice. Very nice.Once I heard the familiar sounds of hammers and saws, I rushed in to pile all of my essentials (toothbrush, make-up, hair dryer, etc.) in a basket and whisk them to safety. This ain't my first rodeo, people.
It was hours after the destruction began (and drywall dust was settling) that Handiman realized his toothbrush was still on the counter. Ha. Ha. Ha.
So, it looks like we're getting a new bathroom. If it keeps on raining I'm terrified that our master bedroom might be in danger as well. Of course, pretty soon our entire house will be eaten by our yard. So, no biggie.



1 comment:
God bless you! Really. God bless you. :)
Post a Comment