Thursday, December 20, 2007

I've been tagged

There appears to be a game in blogworld that I knew nothing about until this morning. I was informed while reading my friend Tammy's blog that I have to share 5 little known facts about myself and then tag someone else. This is riveting stuff so brace yourselves.

1. I only had three boyfriends before David. They were named Bart, Sage & Giovanni. No. I am not kidding.

2. I was a card carrying member of the Bionic Woman fan club.

3. I can identify every single Brady Bunch episode in the first 30 seconds of viewing.

4. I learned to spell the word friend by singing a song from Mr. Rogers. I still to this day find myself humming it if I have to write the word down.

5. When I was a senior at Selma High School a teacher found a dead body in the basement during final exams. And people wonder why I decided to move to Tennessee.

So, now you know the rest of the story. I know these were lame and perhaps a bit disturbing. Sorry about that. I now choose to tag Angela. Mostly because it will force her to update her blog.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Sorry, friend! I had no choice. :-)
But I did learn some new things about you....and, wow, how did I miss the dead body story?!