Thursday, December 6, 2007

A mother's worst nightmare

You may recall my disastrous attempt at finding my celebrity look-alike a few months back. Well, I found something new on that particular website that looked interesting so I gave it a shot. You simply upload a photo and it will not only provide your celebrity look-alike but morph your picture into theirs. I didn't dare upload a photo of myself. Don't need to see my face turn into Roseanne Barr's thank you very much. That will all come in due time.

I decided instead to use a photo of my beautiful daughter. I received horrifying results. Take a look:

%1


I'm always joking that Lydia will grow up to be Jessica Simpson given her lack of....how shall I say this?????......common sense. I was secretly hoping a picture of Jess would pop up. That would have been blog worthy goodness at its finest. Instead, I was met with Miss Spears. Great. Just Great. Images of my sweet girl marrying some thug back up dancer and driving around with her baby on her lap while not wearing underwear flashed through my mind. It completely freaked me out so......

I decided to try another photo and was met with much better results:

%1


Whew. That was a relief.

I will admit that I did eventually upload a picture of myself (and a few friends...hee hee.) I'll keep those results to myself until a later date. If you'd like to give it a try click here. It's free and provides hours worth of mindless entertainment. Unless you morph your child into Paris Hilton.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great, thanks. i was feeling pretty good about myself but then my matches were 3 pretty women and 2 ugly men. what does that say about me??