Among the notable events that I've neglected to mention over the past couple of months are:
Being an (unwilling) substitute teacher for kindergarten on very short notice.
Handiman bringing home his company car. Which happens to be a Prius. Which makes me giggle everytime I say it out loud.
Starting the new Beth Moore "Esther" Bible study with some friends from Sunday School.
Little Ocho's Spelling Bee preparation and how it's making me feel like an idiot.
One of Little Ocho's masterpieces being featured in a community art show.
Little Ocho being the guest-of-choice for almost every single 2nd grade sleepover this school year. (I have quite a few things to say about this actually so I might start with this one tomorrow.)
Our big snow day on Sunday.
Living without and all new "Office" for weeks on end.
My American Idol fast and what it's teaching me.
The hundreds of people from high school who have discovered me on Facebook and how embarrassing it is when I don't remember who some of them are. (It's especially embarrassing when they tell you in their friend request that you sang at their wedding. And you have NO MEMORY OF IT WHATSOEVER.)
So, you will hopefully have all of this and more to look forward to in the coming weeks. Unless I treat this like laundry and decide the pile is too high........ so what's another week?


1 comment:
I hope we are roommates again at the nursing home....so we can reminisce all day about things have no recollection of.
Post a Comment