As I'm bringing the week to a close, I thought it might be nice to reflect on those things that truly filled my heart with happiness over the past 5 days. Here they are in no particular order:
Having Monday off from school which gave me a 4 day work week.
Watching my daughter have 4 good hits AND actually run after the ball while playing the infield during her softball game Tuesday night. (This made up for the fact that it was 20 below 0 with a wind chill of -45. In April.)
Listening to the Hannah Montana movie soundtrack on the way to school each morning. (Because it isn't the old Hannah Montana CD that I've been listening to relentlessly for the past year.)
Two words: Tax. Refund.
Dwight in a long-sleeved white shirt. Michael throwing cheese puffs at Pam. Jim hugging it out with Andy. A color-coded Rolodex. Spin Move! And "let me be your traveling pants." Have I ever mentioned how much I love this show? (There are only 4 episodes left this season and that makes my stomach hurt.)
Cupcakes.
Supervising my daughter's sleepover with a friend from school who happens to have severe food allergies. (We made it through dinner without calling 911 and I cannot begin to express how excited that makes me.)
All this and 4 half-days of school next week!?!?!? It's Utopia.



1 comment:
One of my favorite things this week was a SUPERFREAK birthday card from one of my favorite people.
Post a Comment