Mine was great. But my friend NICOLE wasn't so lucky. So I thought I'd tell her here how sorry I am for laughing at her so loudly on the way home today.
Maybe this will make her feel better. Or maybe it will just be another way for me to mock her misforture.
I am so glad to call you friend!!!! I am scared to even ask how you found that. You kill me!!! Glad I could give you some comic relief today. Lets hope this is not turning into a trend!
I like good music, food with lots of sugar, girl's night out, date nights with my husband, radio sing-alongs with my daughter, watching Duck Dynasty; and soaking up the many undeserved blessings of my Savior. I'm not too fond of ironing, Indian food or Jim Carrey movies.
1 comment:
I am so glad to call you friend!!!! I am scared to even ask how you found that. You kill me!!! Glad I could give you some comic relief today. Lets hope this is not turning into a trend!
Post a Comment