At 10:15 this morning it received a text. From Uganda, Africa. That's the first miracle.
The second is included in what the text said. It was from my friend Big Nanny. I sent a small package for the little girl we're sponsoring in hopes that she might get to meet her. It just included a letter with our family's picture, a drawing from The Ocho, a tiny teddy bear from her collection and a Rebekah's Rainbow bracelet. Here's what her text said:
"Met Mary today then I saw a double rainbow. No lie. I have it all in pictures. Lots of tears. Happy New Year."
I showed it to the Ocho and Handiman and they both had the same reaction. "Wow."
Wow indeed.
God is good. All the time.


3 comments:
Me again. ;) Awesome! Thanks for sharing this miracle. God is alive and active. What a beautiful reminder that He cares for us and does sweet things to warm our hearts and remind us of His love!!! I am sure Mary was blessed so much by your love, just as the Father then showed His love to you. Too sweet!
Love,
Tracey
I am absolutely speechless. God IS amazing and he reveals himself in marvelous ways.
Love you!
I agree with Tammy!! This is utterly amazing but so like God to "show off" as you say alot in your blog!
I know this makes you feel bathed in his love and I hope you enjoy it! It's so priceless isn't it?!
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment