Thursday, January 7, 2010

Speechless



I can usually find something witty to say about even the most serious subject matter. But not today. Today I finally saw the face of the little girl I've been praying for a million miles away from here. I see her sad eyes and it makes me sad too. But I'm also hopeful.

If God can arrange for one of my best friends to travel across the globe and find this little girl among a sea of tragic children just like her. And if He can take a small package from my house in Tennessee and deliver it straight into her hands in Uganda. And if he can take what little money we've sent to her and provide her with clothes and food and education for an entire year. And after all that take a little time to show off by placing a double rainbow in the sky that very day. Then I know He can put some hope and happiness in her eyes.

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sad yet so beautiful because I know the God behind this picture.

Love you!

Tracey

Maybe I can see Mary in April too!

Big Nanny said...

I have some smiling pictures too, I just was having trouble with the Africa uploads...stay tuned;)