1. Let's start with birthday presents. Thanks to a little prep work (I took Ocho shopping last week and pointed out all the things she was to tell her Daddy to buy me) I got THIS and THIS from the family. And my girlfriends came through too! I found THIS on my doorstep and THIS was hand delivered wrapped with a beautiful homemade bow. Sadly, nobody gave me THIS which, to hear the folks at school tell it, is what I really needed.
2. I love a good redemption story and just like everybody else in the world I've been captivated by THIS ever since it hit the news. Our God is a God of second chances. I'll be praying for you Ted Williams.
3. Bud Adams told Vince Young to hit the road and asked Jeff Fisher to stick around. Kinda makes up for THIS unfortunate incident earlier in the season. Now, if only he could do something about CJ's dental work.
4. I saw THIS online and promptly emailed it to Handiman with a little suggestion that maybe somebody he knows might like to go.
5. 2 of my New Year's resolutions got a kick start this week. One has to do with a new opportunity HERE. I'll give more details later but I will say I'm excited and a little nervous about the prospect. The other one is non-church related and I'm not giving details about it just yet either. But I'll give you a hint. It rhymes with Mash Flob.
6. Speaking of Mash Flob, I was entertaining myself on YouTube and stumbled upon THIS. Due to my ban on all things Oprah, I missed it. But I allowed myself to watch it on YouTube because I'm so fascinated with all things Mash Flob. If you haven't seen it, you should definitely check it out. A-MAZ-ING.
7. Today on Facebook a friend posted a video her daughter had made. This girl was in my first preschool choir back at TSC and look at her now. Everybody who knows her knows she's incredibly talented and creative. I think it's high time people who don't know her know it too. So, watch THIS.
8. I suppose my all time favorite moment of the week was The Ocho's phone conversation with MoMo (or lack thereof). There's no link for that one. If only I had known to video it. That girl is a viral video waiting to happen.


1 comment:
VERY VERY Interesting... google ACTIVATE =)
Fun stuff!
Post a Comment