Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just a few reasons why I'm not in good mood

I have laryngitis. Again. No cold. No sore throat. No fever. Just no voice. Terrific.

I have to teach 4 computer classes and sub for the Ocho's class for a couple of hours today. Did I mention I can't talk? At all? This means I'm being sent into a room full of girls with no line of defense. You would think a Christian school would extend more mercy than that.

I'll also be on stage tonight helping to supervise our school's K5 and 1st grade Christmas program. There will be jingle bells involved. Enough said.

My daughter was trying to ask me a question this morning on the way to school with full knowledge and understanding that I had no way to answer her. When she was met with silence she said "Nevermind. I'll ask Daddy. He's the genius anyway."

Oh yes she did.

post signature

4 comments:

Nicole @ Four Real said...

I have nothing to say except, she is her mother's daughter. The genious part is that she has your sarcasm. I'm telling you, you could write a book just about her.

Gena said...

In my school days a teacher with laryngitis was like a little piece of heaven right in the classroom. I'm just sayin ...

Gena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

I love Lydia! She's TOO funny.

Hope your voice comes back soon!