Of the many things I loved in this one (which felt a lot like a classic season 2 episode), the best part was Pam. She was confident, forceful and intimidating. And she rocked the lipstick and tousled hair. Lumbar support is obviously a big deal to her. I also loved Jim & Oscar kissing up to Michael. That whole thing was a riot. I also enjoyed the German Mennonite Minister, Andy stepping in it....twice and Michael's $9 pants from the boy's department at TJ Maxx.
Also, having David Wallace, Security Guard Hank and Cousin Mose in the same show was almost more than I could take.
Now on to the quotes:
Michael Scott: You are the silent killer. Go back to the annex.
Michael Scott: Well, I swallowed all your ideas. I'm going to digest them and see what comes out the other end.
Andy: "Walk until you hear the beehive."
Angela: Nana Mimi cannot squat over some trench!
Andy: If we pay extra, could you slaughter the entrees the day before?
Pam: How is it possible that in five years I've had two engagement rings and only one chair?
Dwight: Cats don't make butter.
Pam: Here's what I was thinking: Everyone sits on a chair everyday, but not everyone-
Michael: Sits on a copier.
Michael: It is erkel-nomically correct.


1 comment:
I am so glad you got to see it! Wasn't it AWESOME! I agree about Pam. She was the bomb! I loved the end when Jim asked her to make copies. C-L-A-S-S-I-C!
Post a Comment