Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Post Party Depression

Well, I've almost gone an entire week without anyone throwing a party in my honor. What's up with that?

It's for that reason that I've had nothing to say here in the past few days. There's been nothing even remotely worthy of your time to post.

There's no point in talking about how I'm not watching American Idol, the Titans lost in the playoffs, Handiman hung crown molding in 2 rooms without incident and The Office has been in reruns.

I'm back to my usual humdrum life of teaching computer, working the car line in 20 degree weather and playing Pathwords. If I weren't so humble and unassuming I supposed I could boast about my score of 1020. But I figure I've gotten enough attention lately so I won't mention it.

There is something promising on the horizon though. Robyn emailed today promising pictures from the Brady party very soon. But let's keep in mind that she promised me pictures of the beach trip the Ocho took with their family back in July "very soon" too....and I still don't have those. Time will tell.



post signature

3 comments:

Nicole @ Four Real said...

A SCORE OF 1020! WHAT! That is crazy! What kind of words are you coming up with because I can't seem to come up with ANY! I knew I shouldn't have started that dumb game!

RE said...

If you aren't nice you won't get the Brady Bunch pictures either.

Tammy said...

You have got some vocabulary and I am impressed. If I score 600 points I am ecstatic. 1020 might just kill me.