2. Jon & Kate Gosselin.
3. Waking up at 4:45 am every day to have my butt kicked by Jillian.
4. The Titans. 59-0? Really?
5. Women who refuse to wait for you to unload all of your groceries onto the conveyor belt before slapping down the place marker and filling it up with their stuff. And, in case you're wondering, yes it happened AGAIN this past Saturday. Different store. Same scenario. Unbelievable.
6. Farmville on Facebook. I don't know what it is or why so many people are playing it but it's the only thing I see anymore when I log on. What ever happened to go ol' Pathwords?
7. Miley Cyrus. And also, her parents. To find out why, click HERE. What is a 16 year old, born again Christian doing anywhere near that movie? Oh right, setting a good example for my daughter. I'm pretty much done giving her the benefit of the doubt.
8. Impromptu bathroom remodeling.
9. Tracy on The Biggest Loser.
10. The Obama administration. Enough said.



4 comments:
Sick of the balloon family!
Impressed by your dedication to Jillian.
Bejeweled Blitz is where it's at.
Miley Cyrus = completely over!
Well, I must say you summed up my feelings EXACTLY!
I saw that balloon family on Wife Swap and they were CRAZY then! As far as Miley, yeah, I'm done. It is just out of control. I was shocked when I saw that . Ok, disappointed AGAIN! And I keep trying to figure out a way to contact Jon and Kate and tell them to get to Joe Beams LovePath 911 workshop!!!!!!! THEY NEED IT BAD!
Well said...All of it!!!
April Willett
Facebook protip: Use the "Hide" feature for the updates and "Presto!" no more Farmville notifications.
The fact that the balloon people were granted time on any show is just a sad testament to how pathetic our society is to start.
Post a Comment