Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ode to the B.B.P.

As I was sitting here debating on what to post, Little Ocho walks into the office asking me to watch her perform. Judging from her outfit I sensed a masterpiece might await me so I picked up the camera and began to record.

Please understand this was entirely her creation. From lyrics to staging to costume design....all her. While I'm sure nobody at Def Jam records will be knocking down our door (and what a relief that is), I think she's pretty fly for a white girl.

(Please pay close attention mid-way thru to something that is classic Ocho. It's when she tries to flash the double peace sign. That's the only hint you're getting.)

So now I present Jam Master Ocho with her original rap "The Bling Bling Posse":


post signature

5 comments:

Uncle C said...

oh lawd, you should have never taken her to the ATL. the child will never be the same.

Tammy said...

Speechless (I just had to write that I have nothing to say)


Peace Out Yo!

Big Nanny said...

Someone must be sneaking up late at night and watching MTV...might want to put some kind of guard on the TV.

Nicole @ Four Real said...

I just want to know if she knows you put this on here? Does this child have any idea how much material you have on her that will some day mortify her??? LOVE IT!
Like the shirt too! :)

Ashley said...

Ummm... who is this girl, and what has she done with the real Ocho?