Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Back to Life, Back to Reality....television

As you might have guessed The Wood family has made it back to Tennessee safe and sound. We had an amazing time and left no sight unseen in the great city of San Fran. And it is a great city by the way. One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. There are also lots and lots of people everywhere you look and each and every viewpoint is like a postcard. We had the best weather imaginable (I heard you weren't so lucky here in TN) and checked off nearly everything on my must-see list. And oh yeah, I found DJ Tanner's house. Oh, yes I did. I have many pictures to share and stories to tell. Right now, however, my family is without clean underwear and food in the fridge so I'll need to take care of all that first. You can look for a post later this evening recounting our adventures.

Also, Handiman and I recorded AI and watched it when we got home last night. I don't' have the energy to go into detail so I'll just say this. David Cook is THE MAN. Brooke's mom looked like her twin sister and that slightly annoyed me. Archuleta is starting to lose his appeal. Kristy Lee sang the Redneck National Anthem and I just couldn't take it seriously. I thought Chikezie did better than he was given credit for and Carly indeed needs to lighten up. Syesha did an awesome job and Rameile was forgettable. Jason is becoming a little boring but I still like him. And did I mention David Cook is THE MAN? Well, he is.

2 comments:

jam'n bell said...

Totally with you on AI!

Tammy said...

Ohhhh, I am SO glad you are back!!!