On the way home from school this afternoon Little Ocho reminded me she needed 12 plastic eggs for school. Since she hadn't yet been inside the promised land I figured it was an opportune time to show her around. I mean Handiman was at home all doped up on medication so he wouldn't notice if we were a few minute late. We stopped in for plastic eggs. We left with plastic eggs and a white sweater and a swimsuit to take to San Francisco and this
because when you have a daughter with beautiful blue eyes you must showcase them with the appropriate apparel.
Are you seeing a problem developing? I went twice. In one day. And if that wasn't bad enough I also noticed that the brand new Kohl's right next door is now open too. Super Target is to me what vodka is to Lindsey Lohan. What crack is to Whitney Houston. What Swiss Cake Rolls are to Big Nanny. I simply have no self control. To make matters worse, just like Lindsey & Whitney, my entourage is filled with addicts just as sick as I am.
I need an intervention and fast.


7 comments:
Oooooohhhhh, I wish I could help you. But I sure can't....I got it too.
I just called Dr. Phil.
I love the dress! I saw that there. Sorry that I will be NO help to you at all. I went Saturday just to look around and left with $46.00 worth of stuff. Yeah. No help here girl!
I quiet sure that I will have to start a support group at our next Equipping University. I love it and the Swiss Crack Roll comment...so funny. You never cease to amaze me and how you can weave me into your blog over and over again. Big Nanny
I think the intervention would require people not addicted to the promised land...
As for me... I spent over an hour and a half there today just to get a few things! It's glorious I tell you...it is my happy place. If I ever go into a pit... and you cannot find me... check the dressing rooms at Target... I may be hiding.
The dress will be all the more beautiful with your litle beauty in it!
Keep this in mind: No bell ringers at Christmastime...
It is, of course, much quieter at Christmastime without the Salvation Army bell ringers, so I don't know if that will really help.
I think there might be a 12 step program for Target, but somehow I think I'd wind up there to buy gifts for those I harmed while under the influence of my Target problem. Talk about the burden of Sisyphus...
For the first time in 14 years of marriage, my husband wants to discuss a budget.
I already explained to my children, that if they are ill at school and need to reach me; just have me paged! I can't wait for the next prescription. Nothing tickles me more to be able to say to the Dr., oh...just call it into Super Target!
$46?! Go back to the "nc" and ask her what her total from Thursday was? Two of my friends have already been banned. I am proud of you for being able to admit your problem, but I think you have to WANT help and-well I'm just not there.
Post a Comment