Now that is what I expected last week to sound like!
This is what happens when you ask people who are not The Beatles to sing songs written for The Beatles to sing. No one else was ever meant to sing them nor should they be allowed to. They just end up sounding silly and looking ridiculous. This is why I want to vote for each and every singer tonight because, darn it, it's just not their fault.
I thought David Cook was the best. Archuleta and Syesha both did great but they also sang the only two Beatles songs that non-Beatles can get away with. So, I wasn't that impressed by it.
I think Kristy Lee is history and Amanda will be joining her in the bottom three. I'm not sure about the last spot. Michael Johns? Chikezie? It's tough to say. I was embarrassed for almost everyone tonight.
Let's hope we've heard the last of The Beatles. I wonder what's next. How about Van Halen night?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I would go for Van Halen night and I hope Kristy is outta there!
Post a Comment