Today we head off for another Wood family vacation and hopefully this time next week I'll have a few new stories to add to my travel adventure journal. I've got tons of laundry and packing to do so I'll need to keep this short.
This will be my last blog entry for a few days since Handiman finds it more practical to invest in things like food, water and electricity than laptops. I am taking a journal though and I promise to come back with all the juicy details about how pretty San Fran is, how DJ Tanner's house looks in person and how many times Handiman and Papa Gator nearly get us lynched for saying completely inappropriate and politically incorrect things to the natives. Oh, it will happen. Make no mistake.
If you think about it say a little prayer for us. Pray for safe travel, good weather, a GPS in our rental car and that there won't be any "lifestyle conventions" based in our hotel. I'm preparing myself for the inevitable awkward conversations this trip will spark between me and Little Ocho. I'll be sure and journal those as well for your amusement.
Before I go I'll address a few things so I don't forget them:
I was a little surprised last night when Amanda Overmeyer was ousted instead of Kristy Lee but I'm OK with it. I think her whole "ballads are boring" speech might have been her downfall. She seemed a tad bit arrogant for my liking. I also don't think she ever really looked that excited to be there. Perhaps she should have lightened up a bit. She also should have picked a song with more than 5 notes in it. That might have helped as well. And poor Kristy Lee. It's can't do much for the self-esteem to find yourself in the bottom three each and every week. For a moment I felt a little bad for KL. And now the moment has passed and I'm over it.
In other news, George called yesterday and left us a message. He wants to ride with us to Lexington, KY for a wedding in April. Let's see a show of hands. How many think that will ever happen in the course of this lifetime? Not.A.Chance.
Thanks to everyone for enduring my travel countdown. I'm not sure anybody else cared but I had a blast recounting all of it. There was one trip that I had originally included but I cut it to make the list 5 instead of 6. Also, it was just a day trip and not an actual vacation so there were no photos to share. But it is noteworthy so I will award it with an "Honorable Mention" and post about it when I get back.
I hope everyone has a glorious Easter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
One, I agree with you about Amanda. She annoyed me a little more than KL believe it or not. Two, if George rides with you, I am going along!!!!!!!!!!!! I have some stored up anger I can pull from somewhere to keep him in his place. You know I got your back girl. :) And three, have an AWSOME vacation! I can't wait to hear all about it!
Have a fabulous time in Cali! I didn't realize that you were such a world traveler. I've enjoyed reading it all. Mostly I've enjoyed looking at your cool socks! Have fun!
Be safe... Have fun... and enjoy your trip.
Take pics of where Handiman originated!
Looking forward to hearing about your travels and can I say I am so jealous that you get to see DJ Tanner's house. Be sure to post that pic. Safe travel to you and yours.
Have a great trip. Can't wait to see the photos! Happy Easter!
I guess an honorable mention is better than no mention at all!
I'll be waiting,
the Chief
Post a Comment