So, how do you like my new look? I LOVE IT! Thanks to Jennisa at Once Upon a Blog for such a marvelous makeover!!! If you're looking for a "new do" you can find her link to the right.
I must also thank a couple of friends who helped me out with the process. Those who know me are well aware I do not have the spiritual gift of decorating. Therefore, I called on my peeps for advice. And if there's one thing they love to do it's give advice.
Big Nanny actually found this template for me and strongly advised me to choose it. I think her exact words were "Do not walk away from this one. I feel it in my bones." She is very passionate about blog design. And baking.
Nicole found the awesome illustration in my header. The moment I saw it I knew it summed our family up perfectly. Handiman thinks it's a little eerie how much the man looks like him from behind. I will be using the woman's image as personal motivation to lose weight because in my mind, that's what I should look like from behind.
My mom always told me I look good in red and I think she's right! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Unless you hate it. Then just tell me what you think I want to hear.


9 comments:
I love it! It's too cute. You will want to constantly look at your blog all day today.
Wow! It looks great!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! The colors are awesome! It says "YOU" all over it! You are going to enjoy it and love fixing it up and playing with it. Ok, I'll shut up now!
MARVELOUS!
WOOOOOOOO!!! Good job to you and your peeps. The transformation is just awesome.
I've got some blog design envy! I do.
I think you look beautiful! You and your blog and your professional headshot!
Melissa
Love it!
It's gorgeous! Red does suit you!!
Your place here is just lovely. Since I won't be in Tennessee anytime soon, this was a nice experience for me.
I am off now to catch up on your writing, and your life...miss you girl!
Post a Comment