What do you mean wordless? I can think of plenty of words....for Rob. For those of you who are wondering, this event took place over a year ago. Brady can finally sleep through the night without waking up screaming about some steam roller with Rob's head attached and a backwards biking suit on chasing him. Thanks for reminding me.
As happens often these days, my husband has summoned me into blog world. I am reminded now to send a certain friend a chiropractor bill for my son. If his professional sports dreams do not work out, we all know why. I would hate for his own son looking on to have to testify...
Love, Trace
Nice, fancy blog site! What do you call it? Wallpaper? Template? Did you hire a blog decorator? Anyway, it is pretty. A little classy for this photo maybe...
I like good music, food with lots of sugar, girl's night out, date nights with my husband, radio sing-alongs with my daughter, watching Duck Dynasty; and soaking up the many undeserved blessings of my Savior. I'm not too fond of ironing, Indian food or Jim Carrey movies.
7 comments:
What a great way to start off the day! LOL!
I hope it wasn't his kid. That would be hard to explain.
Oh no you di'hint! I just keep cracking up! Laundry day is better now.
Trisha
What do you mean wordless? I can think of plenty of words....for Rob. For those of you who are wondering, this event took place over a year ago. Brady can finally sleep through the night without waking up screaming about some steam roller with Rob's head attached and a backwards biking suit on chasing him. Thanks for reminding me.
Keith
As happens often these days, my husband has summoned me into blog world. I am reminded now to send a certain friend a chiropractor bill for my son. If his professional sports dreams do not work out, we all know why. I would hate for his own son looking on to have to testify...
Love,
Trace
Nice, fancy blog site! What do you call it? Wallpaper? Template? Did you hire a blog decorator? Anyway, it is pretty. A little classy for this photo maybe...
OK -- I was already weeping because of Big Nanny's post. I clicked over here and my Diet Coke came out my nose. Not pretty. Too funny.
SKT
Ok, I must defend the big guy a little. Before the game started all "children" under 30 were advised not to play.
Post a Comment