Now that I've got a fancy new job, I'm praying for a fancy new house and I'm looking into purchasing a fancy new scanner (to get back at my fancy old friends) I'm thinking it's time for a fancy new blog design.
First, let me take a moment to thank the old blogger template for it's years of faithfulness. It has been good to me and I shall miss it's blue dots and tiny writing. But just as I outgrew my love of Donny Osmond and Cookie Crisp cereal, I have reached a certain maturity level in my blogging that requires a different color scheme and a snazzy signature.
I guess it's appropriate that I started this blog simply because my friends were blogging and I didn't want to be left out. Now, I'm getting a new blog design simply because I don't like the fact that theirs are all cuter than mine.
Yes, friends. It's true. I am finally ditching this tired blogger template for something new and exciting. So stay tuned. In the next few days the fancy new Livin' the Wood Life will debut. And then I'll be so excited that I'll actually start posting again!


5 comments:
You outgrew your love of cookie crisp cereal? Really?
Yay, I am so excited and can't wait to see the new look. I need a new look too!
I am thinking so hard but I can't come up with the answer, what cereal did you eat all the time at JC? I was thinking it was Honey Grahams or Cinnamon Toast Crunch????
I can't wait to see your new look.
I love Golden Grahams...wonder if that is what Tammy was referencing. Not heard of Honey Grahams.
I'm obsessively checking your blog now. Get on with it Jennisa!
DITTO Big Nanny!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment