Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Feeling Hopeful

I've done all I know to do.

I've proudly displayed my McCain/Palin yard signs and my McCain/Palin bumper sticker. I've worn my McCain/Palin button and my Palin Chick t-shirt proudly. I've even been photographed with Mrs. Palin herself:



I also made the wisest decision of my adult life by participating in early voting during Fall Break.

And I've prayed. Really hard.

Prayed for our nation to wake up and smell the socialism.

Prayed for revival not just in our churches or nation but in my own heart.

And I've prayed for peace. Peace in whatever circumstances we find ourselves in tomorrow morning.

Thank you Jesus that the Author my hope doesn't live on Pennsylvania Avenue. That the Master of true change has a plan to make us sit up (or kneel down) and take notice whether we want to or not. That my bailout was secured on Calvary and there is the promise of a new earth when this one's all used up.

God Bless America. And wake me up when it's over.



post signature

3 comments:

Nicole @ Four Real said...

AMEN!

Big Nanny said...

Thanks for your vote, I'm going to bed now:(

Paula V said...

It's disheartening but the Lord is still King and reigning!

I'm guessing you are joking about that being SP in the pic...it sure doesn't look like her.