You know what to do! Sit down in our thinking chair and think... think... thi-i-ink! Cause when we use our minds and take a step at a time, We can do any THING... that we wanna do!
And YOU can put this in the wedding video. I will be looking for it!
I like good music, food with lots of sugar, girl's night out, date nights with my husband, radio sing-alongs with my daughter, watching Duck Dynasty; and soaking up the many undeserved blessings of my Savior. I'm not too fond of ironing, Indian food or Jim Carrey movies.
2 comments:
This picture needs to be saved in a very safe place to be pulled out only when she brings home her future husband to meet her parents. Too cute!
Blue's clues!
You know what to do!
Sit down in our thinking chair and think... think... thi-i-ink!
Cause when we use our minds and take a step at a time,
We can do any THING... that we wanna do!
And YOU can put this in the wedding video. I will be looking for it!
Post a Comment