Monday, November 17, 2008

It's that time again.....

Today is Handiman's 43rd birthday which means it's time for my obligatory post in his honor.

What's left to say that hasn't already been said? If you've read this blog for any length of time, there's not much mystery left so this year I thought I'd just post a few pictures and give a few thoughts.

May I present the Handiman Birthday pictorial.

He's a mama's boy:


His father's son:


A loyal big brother:


A show-stopping performer:


A fierce competitor:


A hard worker:


A handsome devil:


A faithful friend:


A loving father:


A devoted husband:


Happy Birthday David! I love you with all my heart.



post signature

2 comments:

Nicole @ Four Real said...

Happy Birthday Handiman! I hope I look that good when I am that old! HE HE! Just kidding! About the old thing. Have a great day!

Tammy said...

I'm sorry I got stuck at the striped ensemble with the ducky ring.

Happy Birthday to David. I wrote on his wall but the rate you folks get on there, he may not see it for a month! ;-)

Love ya!