Is it wrong that I kinda want to order this?
Yes. I know it is. But I'm always wanting a killer Halloween costume. And I'm always begging my family to dress up with me.
I know. I know. It would be tacky and wrong. And since we only have 1 kid at our disposal I suppose it wouldn't be very practical either.
So, let me go on record as Double Dog Daring Big Nanny to order it. Given her spot-on portryal of yet another famous yankee woman last year, she could certainly work her magic with this one. And she's got plenty of kids at her disposal.
And there's no point in making Lawnmower Man participate. You could just tell everyone he's in St. Tropez with your plastic surgeons daughter.
I know. I just crossed the line.



4 comments:
You. Are. Hilarious.
That is AWESOME! I don't know, BN is always up for a challenge! :)
That picture doesn't show the slavering, psychotic, "honey, you should have really thought about that shorts and t-shirt outfit" look Kate is so famous for.
#1) I'm not a yankee, I'm a northerner.
#2) I'm just now reading this and Melissa told me at work that I had received a dare on someone's blog today.
#3) Brian told me about this wig this morning and asked if I wanted one.
#4) Have I ever not accepted a dare????
Post a Comment