Monday, September 22, 2008

Coming Attractions

If there was ever a week that held the promise of bloggable moments, it is this one. I must confess I've been dreading Sept 22nd for a while because I know what a test of my endurance the next 6 days will be.

Besides all the normal stuff i.e. school, Wednesday night church, children's choir preparation and general household going's on, here's a sampling of some extra fun I'll be having this week. I'll be getting my CPR Certification, paying a long-overdue visit to the Hair Whisperer, experiencing school picture day as a member of the faculty, preparing for the CNC conference, making our annual lap with the Ellis family in the Heart Walk, attending a special event of which I'm not at liberty to discuss just yet and last but certainly not least, watching The Office season premiere.

Now that is a week chock full of blog material and I'll make every effort to keep you updated on my progress. Wish me luck!



post signature

2 comments:

Nicole @ Four Real said...

Could you tell the Hair Whisperer that I miss him and I hope to return some day soon! PLEASE tell him not to give up on me yet!

Tammy said...

Girl you don't need any luck, you got it going on!

Happy Week!

(BTW, the princess wants to know when she can go back to TN and visit her friend Ocho) :-)