Friday, September 12, 2008

Say What?

Yesterday the Ocho forgot her piano books and I had to make a special trip home during lunch to pick them up. Ordinarily this would have annoyed me to no end, but since it's election season I knew this would afford me the opportunity to revisit my old friend Rush Limbaugh for an hour during my drive.

While listening to him report on the seismic meltdown of Obama's camp, he played a clip that I'd like to bring to your attention. I have no idea if the media is reporting on this stuff so I feel it's my duty to keep my 5 readers informed. If it hadn't been for Rush, I sure wouldn't have known about it.

And now I present Tennessee's illustrious representative, Steve Cohen on the floor of the house on Sept 10, 2008:



Today I'll be ordering my Sarah Palin t-shirt and my McCain/Palin bumper sticker. Won't you join me?


post signature

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I've already got my Palin tee shirt but this would definitely convince me if I hadn't. Gracious.

Nicole @ Four Real said...

What in the heck was that? OH I COULD SCREAM!! These idiots! Ok, I better not say anymore!

Anonymous said...

I already have my bumper stickers and t-shirt!! Thanks for a blog update! In Eric's words last night, "Teresa really needs to blog...people depend on her!"
Trisha

Tammy said...

WOW! I had to listen to that twice, because I thought for a second there he compared Sarah Palin to Pontius Pilate.

Oh wait, he did!

(welcome back, girl, where you been-- kidding. i missed you)

Big Nanny said...

I'm having trouble deciding what Palin shirt I should get. Would someone just pick it for me and I will pay them for it;)

I don't know where these comments were last night...really they weren't here.

Sonja said...

My Tuesday/Thursday friend Michael DelGiorno on 99.7 was referencing this obscenity brought on by the "obamassiah" and his camp. SOOO ridiculous. Almost as ridiculous is that man's hair. What is up with that? I've currently been googling bumper stickers and t-shirts. I'll be sporting them as soon as I can find one I love.

Here's to politics for encouraging my first comment on your blog :)