Because everybody I know that blogs has already done this and because I have nothing else to offer today, I present my seven things.
Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Visit every state in the continental US and buy their obligatory refrigerator magnet.
2. Go on an international mission trip.
3. Take my family to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
4. Take a gondola ride in Venice.
5. Become debt free. Which will be difficult with all the travel expenses.
6. Learn to change a tire.
7. Go to New York City with my Peeps.
Seven things I CAN do:
1. Write clever and funny songs about my friends.
2. Impersonate people with very distinct voices and patterns of speech.
3. Sightread music.
4. Make a mean banana pudding.
5. Learn the words to any song after hearing it a couple of times. (This is not always beneficial)
6. Find somebody to babysit my daughter at a moment's notice.
7. Work sarcasm into any sentence.
Seven things I CANNOT do:
1. Watch Jim Carrey movies.
2. Comb my daughter's hair without making her scream.
3. Stay up past 10:00 pm
4. Attend Juice Plus parties.
5. Keep plants alive.
6. Miss an episode of The Office or Lost.
7. Vote for Barack Obama.
Seven things that attracts me to my spouse:
1. The way he holds my hand.
2. His laugh.
3. His sense of humor. Sometimes.
4. His athleticism.
5. His dance moves.
6. His willingness to change.
7. His full head of hair.
Seven things I say most often:
1. Seriously?
2. I'm just sayin'.
3. Did you look for it? Really?
4. Oh forget it! I'll find it.
5. Hurry up!!!
6. Oh man.
7. Will you need stitches?
Seven celebrity crushes:
1. George Clooney
2. Steve Carell
3. Matt Damon
4. James Marsden
5. John Krasinski
6. Christopher Guest
7. Brad Paisley
**I won't be tagging anyone because there's no one left.



6 comments:
Seriously? I thought you were hosting the next Juice Plus party? HE HE HE!
I can teach you how to change a flat tire. Maybe that's my next blog post.
Your list is eerily similar to mine if I had a blog. (working on that)
I also make a mean banana pudding and have the 50 states goal- have a map with check marks even. (I hear North and South Dakota are not worth the effort.)
Did the gondala ride - the best part is the gondala driver - I'm just sayin'.
SKT
P.S.
love that Brad Paisley (he can play the guitar like nobody's business)
exception to list: Jason dances like Charlie Brown.
What? I thought you were taking me to a Juice Plus party on my next visit. Followed by lunch at your momma in law's!
I guess, I'll need to stay tuned to BN's post about changing a tire.
I'm going to back you on that Christopher Guest thing!!
Seriously! That is why I knew you could be my friend...you can't bear to watch Jim Carrey movies either.
Love, The Yankee
Post a Comment