Last night at 9:00pm everything seemed to be right with the world again. Michael is slowly realizing Holly the dork is his soulmate, Ryan is once again a temp, Phyllis is the new president of the party planning committee, Toby has suffered a horrible zip line injury, Kevin is NOT retarded and Andy....poor Andy. I just wanted to give him a big hug, the poor idiot.
And, let's see. There was something else that happened. What was it???? Hmmmm. I'll think of it in a minute.
Here's what I loved:
The office weigh-ins, Stanley fighting the power, the floating goatee, Kelly's eating disorder, Rice-a-Ronnie, listening to Dolly Parton at Stanley's lame birthday party, Ryan groveling to Kelly, Michael Klump, Pam on the laptop and everything that Creed has ever said. That goes for Phyllis too.
Here's what I know:
That funny art school friend of Pam's better Back!Off!, Michael better realize that there is no serenity with Jan, Angela is now the office mattress and Pam has really cute hair when she's not a receptionist.
Here's what I've waited 4 years to see:
Jim! Pam! A Proposal! In the Rain! At a rest stop! In the middle of the day! Perfect!!! Simply perfect. And yes, I did squeal like a school girl. And yes Handiman did roll his eyes at me. This is why I had made prior arrangements to have my friend Nicole call me if anything monumental should happen. And she did. And we squealed together. I am not ashamed to admit it.
Here are my favorite quotes:
Andy: Every little boy fantasizes about his fairytale wedding.
Jim: I don't really know Ronnie. But I have a feeling I will get to know her very well over the next few years. And eventually declare my love for her.
Kelly: I'm on the third day of my cleanse diet. All I have to do is drink maple syrup, lemon juice, cayenne pepper and water for all three meals. Um, I just bought some bikinis online too so.. I'm gonna look am-a-ziiiing.
Kevin: Wait back up. Do you think that I'm retarded?
Ronnie: Does anyone want to dance?
Michael: Does anyone have any idea what the number one cause of death is in this country?
Dwight: Shotgun weddings.
Jim: That's not what that is.
Michael: I think you'll have fun because, men from Scranton are handsome and know how to show a woman a good time.
Dwight: Not that guy who murdered his mother. He was not so handsome. Also, Kevin.
Kelly: I swallowed a tapeworm last night.
Kevin: Fire-d guy.
Ryan: I don't need a judge to tell me to keep my community clean.
Jim: But he did right?
Ryan: Alright.
Dwight: This is what I'm gonna do. I'm going to randomly select three names, and these three people will get liposuction. Ughhhh. Stanley, Phyllis, Kevin. And you will be responsible for your own medical bills.
Ryan: I wanted to say I'm sorry, for treating you bad the past couple years. I was in my mid-twenties and I was.. going through a lot of stuff. I think I never really processed 9/11.
Michael: It's my sumo suit. I just didn't inflate it all the way. I am so glad that I bought instead of rented.
Dwight: No, no, it goes, it goes "I say I say I say I'll sit on you!"
Phyllis: I wonder what people like about me... Probably my jugs.
Andy: Andy Bernard does not lose contests. He wins them. Or he quits them. Because they're unfair.
Jim: I just... couldn't wait.
Did you watch? Did you love it? Let me know.



2 comments:
LOVED all of those! Also, when Phyllis was telling Angela what she needed to do for the party.
Phyllis: "I am now the head of the party committee. I guess I was at the right place at the right time!" :) I heart The Office!
Loved the vile cheese fountain. Loved Dwight spraying all the food so there would be no leftovers.
Loved the produce in the vending machine.
Post a Comment