I spend a lot of time around elementary school-aged children these days and I have one word for you. Disrespectful. It's an epidemic and it's only getting worse. When I'm not working at a Christian school I'm working with them at church. Some of these Christian kids could stand a few lessons in "yes ma'am", "no sir" , "please" and "thank you" if you ask me. Of course, you didn't but I'm telling you just the same.
In happier news, the latest edition of Christian Single Magazine is out and it's an issue near and dear to my heart. Not because I'm thinking about becoming a Christian Single. Although Handiman's snoring is still unbelievably out of control, I shall overcome. You see, my friend Gena a/k/a "The Chief" is the editor-in-chief (hence the nickname) of the magazine and she wrote a very sweet editorial about Rebekah's Rainbow which is featured in the March issue. Check it out!

So that's it for my Sunday recap. I've got to go now. I've got a busy night ahead of me. We'll be grilling burgers and watching "Jon & Kate Plus Eight". I love that show! Those kids are so cute and I love watching Kate argue with Jon. She sure does remind me of somebody I know. I just wish I could put my finger on exactly who it is. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Any thoughts? : )


2 comments:
Amen sister! Maybe we can round them all up and show them a little lesson in respecting your elders! And you know what, I was thinking the same thing about Kate. If I come up with an answer I'll let you know!
Thanks for the shout out! I actually have my own children's choir auditions tonight, so I'm depending on you and the blog to get me up to speed on Idol tomorrow!
Love to all!
The Chief
Post a Comment