Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Top 12 Guys

I've gotta make this quick today. I'm coming to you live from Zion Christian Academy. It's my day to work. The kids are in chapel and I'm playing hooky due to my hacking, obnoxious cough. As for my voice, I got that mysterious, sexy Demi Moore sound today. It's not really workin' for me.

So here are my thoughts on last night's AI. Based on last nights performances I think the top 6 guys will be the following: The Davids (Cook, Archuletta & Hernandez), Robbie Carrico, Jason Castro & Michael Johns.

Archuletta, Castro & Johns were the recipients of the Wood vote last night. And yes, I do actually vote. It's my duty as an American.

My prediction on who's going home? I think it will be Garrett (a/k/a Peter Frampton) and Luke Menard. Simon said Luke was forgettable but I disagree. I distinctly remember that he chose a bad song and sang it poorly. He does have a remarkable resemblance to Orlando Bloom so he's got that goin for him. Garrett was really bad and really out of place. Why would you sing a Neil Sedaka song with hair like that?

As for Danny Noriega, Elvis did not deserve that. I was pleased and a little surprised that he received the most condemning words from Simon. History has proven that's never a good sign so he could go. That would be all kinds of awesome! I agreed with Paula that he was umm........colorful. Like a rainbow flag. Did I just say that out loud? Yes. Yes I did.

I also thought Chikezie was cheesy. But that is a rockin name and one that should be taken into consideration by the Chapek family for their upcoming arrival. Come on! Chikezie Chapek??? It doesn't get any better than that.

I'm looking forward to the ladies tonight. I hope Brooke does well. And I hope Carly wears sleeves. That tattoo is creeping me out.

5 comments:

Nicole @ Four Real said...

I totally agree with you on the top ones. The David's got our vote last night and Jason. As far as our son's name being Chickezie, I am going to have to think on that one a while. He would be unforgettable that is for sure! At the rate we are going on agreeing on a name, it just might work! Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Anonymous said...

I canNOT believe you didn't even address the Ellen Degeneres issue!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to say,#1 "yes, yes you DID say rainbow flag......but it's what we were all thinking." #2 I've been saying the Orlando Bloom thing all along as well and #3 Is the gena commenter stating that she thinks a certain contestant looks like Ellen Degeneres?? because I ALSO stated that very thing last night.

jam'n bell said...

I know NC commented on the name but it doesn't go with the "ah" pattern for all her kids....maybe chickeziah? *wink*

Anonymous said...

Garrett is straight out of that movie Wayne's World. I think Ellen dude also believes in fairies.
I love love love rocker nurse chick. I'd buy her record.
Shelly