Tonight we went back to choir practice after a 4 week hiatus so we had to record AI and watch it when we got home. We saw all the video pieces, performances and judges comments and still managed to watch it in about 40 minutes which was very liberating. Last week I was less than impressed with the girls and this week wasn't any better. In fact, I think it was worse.
I can't for the life of me figure out why some of them chose the songs they did. Hello? Anyone ever hear of Donna Summer? I'm thinking Alexandrea, Asiah or Syesha could have killed with "On the Radio" or "Last Dance". I also did not appreciate Alaina's massacre of "Hoplelessly Devoted to You." If your name's not Olivia, you don't sing that song. Ever. I thought Amanda & Kady were painfully bad and should be the one's to leave. And did no one point out to Amanda that she looked like Cruella DeVille?
Brooke was really the only one I enjoyed and the only one I voted for. Carly did OK but she went sleeveless so, no vote from me.
Your thoughts? Leave me a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Absolutely 100% agree with you. I only voted for Brooke as well. I hate to say it, but the girls are stinkin it up.
Go little David A!!
~H
As always I think you're right on target. But why has no one addressed the irony of the "nice nanny" singing "You're So Vain"?
Normally I watch AI with my eyes glued on the screen. Last night, I worked on school stuff with the TV on. It really did not keep my attention, at all. What's up with the girls?
Post a Comment