As for the competition itself, let's be honest. It's over. It's been over for a while. If you're name's not David, you're just biding your time. If you're name's not Brooke, chances are Paula will call you that anyway. And if you're name is Jason Castro, you can be judged on songs you haven't even sung yet.
Here's what I thought:
Jason Castro - I love him. Think he's sweet and talented. He's also too stylized. He's just not a power ballad kind of guy. And his name's not David. He'll soon be history.
David Cook - I wasn't familiar with either song which helped. As always, he was awesome. My favorite. Definitely in the finals. That is all.
Brooke White - First song was awkward. Second song was OK. At least she didn't start over. Even so, it won't be long now.
David Archuletta - Good voice? Yes. Would I listen to him on the radio? Nope. Does it bother anybody else that he makes every song by every artist sound exactly the same? Anyone? Guess not. He was very smart to pick the 2 songs guaranteed to encite wild applause. Well played.
Syesha - She did better than Brooke but she's still not as likable. And then Paula thought she was Brooke, which is understandable given their striking physical resemblance and remarkably similar vocal styles. Simon said she's in trouble which probably means she's safe.
Paula Abdul - Next stop? Celebrity Rehab.


1 comment:
Girl, you were right on! I had to change the channel when Paula started talking about Jason's second song. Steve asked me what I was doing and I said I just could not take it. She had NO IDEA!!!!!!!! I was way worth than Michael Scott. Maybe.
Post a Comment