Michael is lonely, Ryan is strung out and Toby is the new Creed. Last night's episode wasn't as laugh-out-loud funny as last week but still had moments that took me totally by surprise. Handiman had to remind me to pipe down a few times so I didn't wake the Ocho. I couldn't help it. When Pam threw that football at Meredith's face I lost it. Poor Meredith should stay out of the parking lot.
Here's what I loved: Dwight eating peanut butter out of Michael's hair, Andy in need of some serious bro time, Troy the Hobbitt drug dealer, Creed actually knowing the security guard's name, Ryan & Dwight discussing weevils, everyone turning on Jim & Pam, The Amazons of Jersey State, Michael calling his mom from the club, Toby's hand on Pam's knee, Toby scaling the fence, Meredith's swollen face and the Spanish cleaning crew.
Here are my favorite quotes:
Michael: They lack a certain "Crawfordness"
Jim: And then an older gentleman asks you, "boxers or briefs?"
Ryan: Yes. The social networking feature of the Dunder Mifflin Infinity website was infiltrated by sexual predators.
Creed: I don't get the big fuss here. I like the site.
Kelly: If I had created a website with this many problems I'd kill myself.
Ryan: Do you have a question Kelly?
Kelly: Yeah, I have a lot of questions but number one, how dare you.
Michael: Ryan has done a great job and I am not applauding sarcastically. Think about it. A month ago, nobody would go on this site because we were worried, about getting molested, or losing our identity, having it stolen. But now, at a time "TDB" all of these problems will be in the past. You did good kid. You did goood.
Ryan: Bye everyone! Stay real Scranton, alright? Peace!
Jim: This is a group that respects good ideas. The one time a year they hear one.
Stanley: If I'm not in my bath with a glass of red wine in one hour, you're both dead.
Pam: There is a master key and a spare key for the office. Dwight has them both. When I asked, "what if you die, Dwight? How will we get into the office?" He said, "if I'm dead, you guys have been dead for weeks."
Andy: By show of hands who thinks we're a better couple than Jim and Pam.
Dwight: You resemble a Tolkien character.
Ryan: He basically is man, he's a regular banking wizard.
Dwight: No no no, not a wizard, a hobbit.
Dwight: Do you have powers?
Dwight: Do you live in a regular sized house?
Michael: I, um, thought about getting a tattoo on my back as well at one point. I was thinking about getting Back to the Future. Back, because it's on my back; and future because I'm the kind of guy who likes to look ahead, into the future. I just think a tattoo should mean something, you know? And it's my second favorite movie.
Dwight: How did you all find each other?
Toby: I am moving to Costa Rica
Ryan: Guys. I think my friend Troy might have a drug problem. What do I do?
Dwight: I think his species might have a higher tolerance than ours.
Michael: Like a famous person once said, boys on the side. But I don't. I disagree. I say, let's hear it for the boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thanks Teresa! Between you and Big Nanny I have laughed until I cried. I save your Office commentary until Monday now, just so I have something to look forward to. It seems as if you have ruined me, because inbetween laughing (sqealing) during the show, I point out which lines you will quote. I missed so many. Going to have to step up my game.
Post a Comment