Friday, May 30, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

My peeps Ashley, Nicole & Angela are all weekly participants in this little snapshot fiesta and this week I thought I'd join them. They can all attest to the fact that I'm never this compliant so don't expect this to become a habit. When I heard, however, that the theme for the week was pajama party I knew I had to post.
This is a shot from my birthday party 4 years ago, which I threw for myself by the way. I've found it's the only way to get the party you want. We built this pyramid on a whim and it ended up becoming a yearly tradition. You can check out the following year's version here.

6 comments:

Nicole @ Four Real said...

Where it all began! Such memories! Hey, am I pregnant in that picture? Something needs to be done about this!

Tammy said...

M'kay....where to start?!

Pajamas: cute
Tiara: totally necessary
Floofy Boa: important pj accessory

I'm positive I have mentioned this before, but if I was to move anywhere it would be your town to be part of THIS fun! Absolutely.

Ashley said...

Can I say that Silas was growing in there too and I was trying to make myself Nicole's height so we would match... crackin me up!

Big Nanny said...

I'm not pregnant, I was just going through a chubby phase.

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

Fun picture and idea on Friday!

I'll be at She Speaks! No PJ days thare!!

Lysa TerKeurst said...

Looking forward to meeting you at She Speaks in just three weeks...

Maybe you can recruit some pyramid builders there...

what a cute photo!