Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thursday's Thoughts

It's been a slow news day in Wood world so I can only offer you a few of the highlights:

Today we spent 4 hours at the pool for our weekly play day. Due to a lapse in judgement, I allowed the Ocho to be in charge of applying sunscreen to my back. She obviously doesn't understand the concept of full coverage.

This afternoon while waiting for Handiman to come home we spent some time playing on the floor in her room. She gave me my choice in animal playmates and I chose "Turdy". I am obviously an awesome mom.

I also spent the last 4 dollars left on my iTunes gift card to purchase songs off DisneyMania 6. This meant the whole family got to spend time after dinner dancing to the Selena Gomez version of "Cruella De Vil". See, I told you I'm an awesome mom.

About the time I was preparing to sit in silence and mourn the absence of my beloved Thursday night shows "The Princess Bride" came on. I've seen it a hundred times and it never gets old. "Inconceivable!"

While lamenting over the absence of Michael Scott & the gang I discovered something fantastic and I really, really, really want somebody to buy it for me. Or maybe I can buy it and pass it off as a Father's Day gift for Handiman! Besides being an awesome mom I am also brilliant.

Well, it's time for a bowl of Crunch Berries and a good nights sleep. Until next time I leave you with a photo of what the Little Ocho can do with a Chiweenie, a build-a-bear costume and a little extra time on her hands.

3 comments:

Nicole @ Four Real said...

Oh Molly! You do such a good job at just being you! Little Ocho does love you very much! She just wants you to look cute in the meantime! :)

Ashley said...

MOLLY??? Warning...isn't Paris dog named Tinkerbell???? Too cute a girl after my own heart... I used to do that to my dog (and my brother)

Tammy said...

That poor, poor dog. Good thing our dog is a Labrador or little Missy would be all over this!!